Almost all of us have this desire to have a chiseled jawline that instantly makes us look attractive, but there is little talk about how to achieve one. Let us not talk about magic potions! There is, in fact, a very simple trick to get a toned jawline – chewing gum!
Like every other part of our bodies, the muscles of our jawline too need some amount of motion and exercise to remain lean, fit and taut. Munching chewing gum requires eight different muscles on your face to work, and thus, it is in fact really useful and has visible results. Munching on a chewing gum is also a very common trick used by people to reduce double chin.
Before we tell you about the best chewing gum for your jawline, here are some things you should be aware of.
How Does Chewing Gum Work For Jawline?
A chewing gum is perhaps the easiest and most common way that you can use to define your jawline. It has several benefits apart from sharpening the facial muscles. Within a few weeks of regularity, the outcomes are visible on your face. The best part about it is that it costs very little and developing a habit of chewing gum will never cause any harm to you!
Here is how it works:
- Chewing gum is a simple trick to work on your jawline cheekbones. It is basically a bunch of motions for the muscles on your face.
- Chewing gum can also be helpful in terms of losing the extra layer of fat on your cheek, and it also reduces the double chin problem.
- It not only helps to freshen your breath but is also known for its ability to help conquer the cravings of smoking!
However, you should not misunderstand this trick and expect that chewing a couple of pieces of gum a day would result in complete perfection of your jawline. It requires continuity and patience to be able to see the best results!
See also: Does Chewing Gum Help Jawline?
Which Is The Best Chewing Gum For Jawline?
Mastic gum is said to be the best chewing gum if you are trying to achieve a chiseled jawline. Mastic is a plant resin that comes from a mastic tree called the Pistacia lentiscus. These are commonly found in Greece and the Middle East. For the past 2,500 years, Mastic has been around and is popularly known for its positives for centuries!
Once dried in the sun, Mastic softens at being chewed and turns white. Mastic gum is known for its durability. It is bitter when you first taste it, but once it softens, it leaves a pine flavur as you keep chewing on it.
See also: Mastic Gum for Jawline
What Makes Mastic Gum The Best?
The Mastic Gum not only is beneficial for exercising your jawline, but also has several other health benefits. When chewed daily, it has incredible results!
- Unlike most other chewing gums, Mastic gum is sugarless and prevents cavities. A study from 2006 that was published in the Archives of Oral Biology claimed to have found that chewing Mastic gum daily effectively prevents Streptococcus mutans that cause cavities. Mastic gum also has antibacterial properties in it.
- Chewing the Mastic gum daily also reduces the chances of indigestion. Mastic particularly also targets the bacteria that causes the gastroesophageal condition.
- Mastic gum is also known for killing yeast infections and other fungi.
- Mastic also controls inflammation of the throat, face or mouth by acting like a natural prevention against inflammation.
- Mastic gum fights against ulcers in the stomach.
Facts To Understand
- Chewing gum will help you get a toned look on your face only if you are constantly also taking care of your diet.
- However, it will probably not be effective for obese people since that would additionally require a diet plan and further physical activity and exercises.
- You must understand that a chewing gum can never be a replacement for exercises or yoga, or even diet.
- Chewing gum on a daily basis works as an additional trick that will result in you getting toned cheekbones, chin and a perfectly chiseled jawline.
The best thing about the Mastic gum is that it lasts forever! It is actually really long-lasting, so you do not have to worry about running out of Mastic gum, and you can chew for as long as you want. This healthy and repetitive habit will help you keep your mind busy and occupied, while it gives you the kind of look you want!